Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Careful About Payments to be made to Sobha Developers

Hear is a sad story from a customer of Sobha Developers, S Acharya.

I was supposed to book Sobha basil , about a year back. I went ahead , got all documentation done, put in the hard earned booking amount of 4 lakhs.

To my dismay, Sobha couldn't furnish a couple of docs which needed disbursal of the loan. I had to wait for 6 months , and then decided to withdraw.

That was a good decision , but Sobha has its conditions too. They cut off Rs 50,000 on my cheque. I was so unimpressed , i just wanted to get off their tantrums and false promises. Yes it did hurt me, but then i was moving to the US, and took that loss.

In the future, everyone, pls read all docs before signing up.

Last I have realized, a house is a liability. If its an Asset for me, it should be a Liability for the builder. Thats actually not so.

Today, I believe that one should buy, when the markets are down. These builders who have risen the wave of good funding, will only goof up things, cause they dont care an iota about customer satisfaction.

Another similar complaint from Samir Singh:

I am ready to contribute to sue Sobha Developers in court of law. My case is similar and now they are asking me to pay Rs. 1 lakh as interest charges - which is increasing day by day (as I am not paying the same for the last 4 months - after I came to knew that there are interest charges on me).

Those who all are interested please mail me and I will try to see how to go about it (currently I am in US and that is the major constraint for me).

0 comments:

Post a Comment