Saturday, December 1, 2007

Prospetive Buyer Feedback

Hello,

Reading all that's on this blogs sends a massive shock wave down my spine..! Is there any way we can bring it to the notice of the top officials.?!?!? Trust me property developers are the same every where thru out India. I am from Singapore, now trying to invest some buck on a property back home. But I am worried how things are going to be..!
Real estate seems to be scary to invest, u will never be sure of what u r getting. to top it all the legal system in India screws every thing up..!

You cant claim anything from any body for damages faced. ‘Professional Negligence’ is to the core in construction industry. None perform their job, all risks are transferred to the buyer.

I don't have any hope.. this is not gonna change in recent future.

Thank u all, for the information about the developers back home in India…!

0 comments:

Post a Comment