Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sobha best at only disappointing and cheating its customers

I had booked a flat with Sobha for their reputation. I already own a flat built by a lesser known builder. I know the pain of dealing with builders and getting the job done. But I must say my experience with Sobha has been very very bad.I feel like having made a big mistake by entrusting them with my hard earned money!

They have all the bad things that you may encounter while dealing with builders. And they charge a hefty PREMIUM for it. They have delayed my project by 1.5 yrs as everyone including the lesser known builder is struggling with the liquidity (And I thought Sobha was big). OF course they are smart enough not to pay any money to the customers for the delay. On the contrary they are prompt in charging interest if your payments are delayed by a single day.

Simple stuff like keeping track of changes requested by the customer is made a mess of by the staff. And they want you to accept the poor quality work. They have hidden facts and manipulated the terms.

Stay away from paying premium for poor quality , unprofessional work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment