Monday, April 27, 2009

Sobha Developers - Sending False Status Reports to its Customers

Hi All
How are you all doing ? I found a few discrepancies in the status reporting of Sobha. For my apt they reported the Electrical switches have been fixed. I checked it yesterday, a month after their status report (Sobha Sunscape), and found it is incorrect. There was not even a single switch fixed. Same is the case is with doors. they reported all the internal doors have been fixed. Even after a month of their report I found the door of the balcony door is not yet fixed. These are minor gaps but still I have pointed it to them. I would suggest people to check the actual status w.r.t to what they are reporting.


Follow Ups:

============

what the hell are these Sobha people thinking. They seem to be taking us for a ride in every little thing. That's so damn pathetic.

Hello Guys, On numerous occasions, I felt Sobha has resorted to very cheap and unethical ways in doing business. I feel they are worse than a low class builder. I really doubt their construction quality also now. I will never recommend any of my friends to buy a Sobha apt based on my personal experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment