Saturday, April 25, 2009

Troubled Sobha Magnolia Resident

Sorry for the late posting... But I got to check this AM only as the CRM sent a mail, I had asked them to send a mail to all concerned and I am hoping they did so.

The Magnolia Residents continue to be taken for a ride "fullon" and nothing is being done. We cannot simply be mute spectators to happenings over there. I have gotten tired of being voluble in these sites as there is no use other than us exchanging verbose language it falls into deaf ears.

Every possible excuse, denials and delays in completion and handover of Magnolia Property that is the biggest CON GAME going on right now. I have taken possession in Mar09. Regd the flat. Interior work is on expedited pace. But what use? I cant move in May end as I thought.

They promised Mar end power. Then April 15th then 20th. Still no signs of power and elevators. I use the stairs to climb 12 flrs and wanted to do POOJA in April 3rd week again CANT DO IT!

I am just venting what else can I do? I am powerless frustrated and feel wronged and totally made fool of. We are watching and not doing anything.

Friends please come to the occassion and see if we can do something gather with and present with our feet.

In the final analysis I say all the investors, land owners have no interest in fighting. Only genuine owners who want to live there are fighting the nos for these are paltry single digits. So Sobha for all its transparency, honesty, publicly held status does not care a fig for small owners such as me and others.

Please think over the injustice done. It is high time someone pays for this denials & delays and taking responsibility for these and compensating the owners in due ways. It looks are cards are with the builder and we are just living in a Banana Republic with no rights at all.

- Troubled Sobha Magnolia Resident

==========================
Hello,

Fully understand your frustration... Although I am not as eager to occupy the place in May, I am concerned about the lack of communication from Sobha and their inability to forecast anything...

I am going to be in India for a couple of weeks, starting May 01 - partly to get the apartment registered on May 12, but more to understand what else we can do about this....

In addition to the delays, there is over Rs.1 lac of Service Tax that they have collected and over Rs.4 lacs extra they have charged for BWSSB and KEB. In all cases, they are refusing to provide receipts of what they have paid to IT department or the State Bodies... Also they are refusing to pay any compensation for the delay claiming that there were modifications...

I think we ought to formally register the Sobha Magnolia Owners Association (SMOA), and get all owners to formally authorise SMOA to file a case against Sobha for recovering the excess payments made... That may well be over Rs.8 crores (4-5 lacs * 160 apartments) and will pay for the ongoing maintenance of the buildings for many years...

Let me know how the meeting goes...

Regards

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

I am planning to buy a flat in Sobha Magnolia. I went to the site yesterday and saw a flat (through an agent) in Block A (facing the tennis court area). I noticed a foul smell coming into the balcony and living room of the particular flat. I realised that there is a big drain behing the boundary wall. This big drain was emitting the foul smell. Can you please help me in telling me of this drain issue will be taken care by Sobha? I would request you to please throw some light on this issue. Otherwise this foul smell and drain issue will be a BIG health hazard issue later on for all the citizens. Has any body else noticed this too??

Post a Comment